The authentic stay is composed of:
• a dinner prepared by our chef;
• One night and breakfast
Access to the natural swimming pool (summer only), playgrounds, climbing wall and petanque pitch (summer only) are included in this stay.
Do not hesitate to contact our hostesses to make reservations or go directly to our website. For the lookouts and the “Guide for a day”, the number of spaces is limited.
Dear customer, when you book for :
- A family of more than 4 people, please contact the Reservation Service on 09 65 03 49 68
- Multiple families: do it by room. And specify for each of them, the number of hosts. Otherwise, our software will set up the families based on the availabilities of beds and not family !
The AUTHENTIC vacation includes :
- a “table d’hôtes” dinner prepared by our Chef,
- one night in a Provençal room
- a visit to the outdoor museum
- Access to the playgrounds, the climbing wall and the bowling alley
RATES (dinner, night and breakfast) :
- 121€ per adult for half board, including dinner, overnight stay and breakfast
- 75 euros per teenager (12 to 17 years old) in half board : dinner, night and breakfast
- 60 euros per child (2 to 11 years old) in half board : dinner, night and breakfast
A place steeped in history
The Reserve des Monts d’Azur is a place steeped in history: the castle and outbuildings of Haut-Thorenc, known by this name since the end of the 17th century.
The construction of the Manor began around 1550, (the fortified interior and vaulted cellars). Deeply remodeled during the 17th and 18th centuries, the Manor retains the look of the bastides of Provence, with its round towers to the north.
Environmentally friendly rooms
In an outbuilding, initially called “La Petite Ecole”, since it served as a school after the Second World War, we have fully renovated six rooms, using natural materials. The floor of some showers is paved with large stones picked up on the estate. Nearby natural pigments cover the walls of the rooms.
Decorated with a Provençal flare, the rooms can accommodate two to four people. Spacious and warm, they each have a bathroom and a toilet.
Are you looking for an Authentic Stay in France, far from the ordinary? The Monts d’Azur Reserve will be happy to welcome you during any season in the Petit Manoir. Relax in a comfortable and atypical setting.
The water in the natural pool is rich in plankton contributing to the purification process. Consequently, any chemical product is prohibited, including sun creams or oils!
Fall in love with this natural luxury and entrust your comfort to our microscopic collaborators!
UNSUPERVISED SWIMMING : Children must be accompanied by an adult. Our natural swimming pool is temporarily closed due to the covid pandemic.