LIVE THE MATING RITUAL OF THE DEER
1 NIGHT ALL-INCLUSIVE + 3 “SPECIAL BELLOW” SAFARIS
Click on the desired date
- Full or exceptionally closed
Select the desired number of tickets
- 292 euros per adult, including an overnight stay in a bioclimatic room – all inclusive – and 3 Privilege safaris – extra fee 25 euros for single room
- 169 euros per teenager (12 to 17 years old),
- 169 euros per child over 8 years old
- For any allergies or food restrictions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the list of allergens to avoid when preparing your meals.
Special conditions :
To respect the privacy of our deer, the number of places per stay is limited to 6 or 8 people maximum. At certain times, the site is privatized. To better suit the event, our specialists can, with your agreement, adjust and tweak this program.
For more details on the slab period and its progress, you can contact us on 09 65 03 49 68.
Course of the “Deer’s Bellow” Vacation :
1st day :
- Arrival around 3 p.m.: Welcome and presentation of the Reserve around a refreshment.
- Installation in a room in the Bioclimatic Villa.
- Around 4 p.m.: Departure of the guided walking-safari. Two hours in the heart of Bellow. Observations and photos of the fauna of the Reserve.
- Around 6 p.m.: Return
- From 7 p.m.: Dinner at the restaurant.
- Night in a bioclimatic room
2nd day :
- Breakfast served from 8 a.m.
- At 9 am: Departure towards the heights of the Reserve to listen to the deer trying to get noticed by their ladies. 2h30min of observations and photos in the company of an experienced naturalist.
- 12 p.m.: Lunch at the restaurant
- 2 p.m.: Visit of the Outdoor Museum dedicated to the history of the Human-Animal alliance for 30,000 years followed by a horse-drawn carriage safari at 3:15 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m.: Return from safari
- You can, if you wish, book an additional night by ticking the ‘additional night’ box when making your reservation.