Impressive clashes, simulacra of combat but also strange ballets, it is about an eventful period and rich in surprising animal behaviors.
During an exceptional stay, visit the Reserve during a guided VIP safari trek to meet bucks and enjoy a half-day on the lookout to capture these moments of a rare intimacy that represents the stag bellows.
Procedure of the stay Stags bellows:
1st day :
• Arrival around 3 pm: Installation in the room.
• Around 4 pm: Guided tour departure in a horse -drawn carriage. Two hours in the heart of the slags bellows. Observations and photos of the wildlife of the Reserve.
• Around :6pm Back to the base area
• From 7pm: Aperitif offered and dinner on the terrace
• Overnight stay in a bioclimatic room
2nd jour :
• 9am: Installation in the lookout. Observations and photos of the wildlife of the Reserve. Small snack
• 11am: guided safari trek