Immerse yourself in the Wild Life with our guides
A stay designed for lovers of Wild Animals and Nature.
Privileged host of the Reserve, you browse every corner in a small group of 4 to 6 people maximum accompanied by scientists who tell you about their experiences.
3 Safaris organized at the most beautiful hours of the day !
The course of the PRIVILEGE stay.
Day 1 :
- Arrival around 3 p.m. Welcome and presentation of the Reserve around a refreshing drink.
- Around 4 or 5 p.m.: Departure for a guided safari on foot. Direction the wetlands of the Reserve. All the richness of the aquatic environments and if you are lucky the bath of bison and deer !
- From 7pm: Dinner at the restaurant
- Overnight stay in a bioclimatic chamber. From your terrace, a unique view of the Reserve and its wild animals. Take the time to observe the aerial ballets of swallows or bats or listen to the hooting of the Little Duke.
Day 2 :
- From 8am: breakfast
- Then departure around 9 am for a safari on the heights of the Reserve. You participate in scientific surveys by identifying the fauna present in these particular habitats. In the spring the females hide there to give birth and protect their young.
- From 12 noon, lunch served on the terrace of the restaurant in the summer.
- Early afternoon free and why not a nap around our natural pool.
- Around 4pm: guided safari in a horse-drawn carriage lasting 75 minutes. The encounter with the great fauna: bison, wild horses, elk, deer…
- On the way back, refreshment served in the open air. You can, if you wish, participate in the care of draft horses: uncoupling – dressing and feeding.
- Night. Take the opportunity to observe the stars as the skies are clear here.
Day 3 :
- From 8am: breakfast
- Opportunity to learn to harness by helping our guides during the preparation of draft horses. Or spotting the wildlife that awakens.
Visit the open-air museum: a fun moment to share with your children.
The La Réserve team is looking forward to seeing you.
Welcome to Wild Territory!
Aléna and Patrice LONGOUR
This gift voucher “Stay PRIVILEGE” is valid for 1 person. It must be used within 2 years of the date of purchase.
In order to guarantee your tranquility, the number of visitors is limited.
It is therefore imperative to book your PRIVILEGE Stay by contacting our hostesses at 09 65 03 49 68.
They will advise you on the best dates and times depending on the season chosen: spring births, deer loves in autumn or snowy landscapes of the Monts d’Azur.
Your gift voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.